Confessions of a Pessioptimist

I go from Hot, to Cold to Funny. Which am I today?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Change is goooooood...and cankles

So I hope my readers out there like my new layout... it was time for a change..

yes.. it's purple...

No I'm not obssessed with Prince...
*double takes*

Damn that's a pretty mothafugga.

what was I saying?

oh yeah, purple. I love purple. It was the main color of my wedding, and I keep purple in my office.... so anyway.. while ya'll enjoy the new setting of my blog..

let's talk about a menace to society.

CANKLES.

For those of you who are not familiar with CANKLES, they are, in so many words FAT ASS ANKLES.

Now, my ankles ain't the slimmest, nor the trimmest, however, my little brother has recently hit puberty and is in that 'funny lookin' stage... he is now covered with hair, very wolverine-like (it appeared damn near over night) and he now has cankles.. he's not a fat kid, he doesn't know when the newest snacks are coming out, doesn't know when the twinkie with the glitter that shoot in yo mouth is making it's debut, anything like that. He's a little chubby, but not fat.. but his ANKLES went horizontal all of a sudden...

exhibit a:



exhibit b:




This boy is only 14 ya'll.. yet he has the ankles of a 62 year old. Why? Just WHY?

At least they go with his act.



Catch him at the Funny Bone in 15 years... he'll be the black dude with the big ass ankles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL!

That's all I have to say about that.

8:26 AM  
Blogger DramaQueen said...

I can't stand you Amb...leave your little (big) brother alone!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Groovy L.I. Chick said...

You are just wrong on all levels. LOL

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home