Confessions of a Pessioptimist

I go from Hot, to Cold to Funny. Which am I today?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Good Samaritans are Assholes

So, we all know that Gas Prices are basically raping us and not calling in the morning.

Especially for those of us who commute, like myself. I have a great mileage car, but with prices as they are, I have to fill up twice a week....$30 bucks a pop ... when I first got my car in 2005, it took $12 to fill up.

Yeah.

So yesterday, there was a computer 'glitch' at a local gas station.... where the gas was below a penny for the morning rush.

The only reason why the glitch was found out and addressed, was because some asshole told them. Now if that's not hater-quality, I don't know what is.

I mean, isn't it obvious that we are being gipped and over-charged for gas? Why not just take it as a payment for taking it in the ass so well at the pump? Nawww.

And I know this was a white person who did this.

You had to take your ass to the gas station attendant and say something along the lines of..

"heh heh... HI! My name is Mas.Siv Tool, and I just wanted you to know that for some odd reason, I was only charged .022 cents per gallon for gas. Ya wanna uh.. do something about that?"



That's when the gas station attendant shoulda said "Thank You" and shot him/her in the face.

Do I sound bitter? yeah. I won't deny that assessment.

2 Comments:

Blogger melette said...

LOL @ Sin! Man, why would anybody tell? That's just dumb.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see that they were trying to figure out how to charge the other folks the amount that they should have paid? Hey, it's not my fault your store had a glitch.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home